Hi i am a new member

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Rebecca harry

Hi i am a new member

Post by Rebecca harry »

Hi all im rebecca. I have last night bought to stunning ringnecks. A male and a female. When i brought thm home and put thm in there cage they plapped around for a little but thn settled down. Within 10 min the male was climbing around his cage and hanging upside down. But the female stayed the side if the cage ad did not move for around an hour before she went on the perch. Ive been talking to thm and they turn there heads as if there looking for my my voice an thm stare at me. The male aeems to be more alert. There both now sat together on the perch as shown in my picture. Since last night i can now walk up to there cage without thm backing away alsomg as i dont move to quick. I wld appriciate any advice how i can gain there trust before i attemp to tame thm as there untame. They came from an avairy with around 60 othr ringnecks. Thanks :D
Little Buttercup

Re: Hi i am a new member

Post by Little Buttercup »

Hi, and welcome.

Ash
Rebecca harry

Post by Rebecca harry »

Thank you very much ash
MissK

Post by MissK »

Welcome.

Please use SEARCH function. http://www.indianringneck.com/forum/vie ... =2&t=17649
-MissK
Doodlebug

Post by Doodlebug »

Hello Rebecca and welcome to you and both of your lovely birds.

Loo :)
Loo :)
Rebecca harry

Post by Rebecca harry »

Thanks everyone