hi all!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

rockin562

hi all!

Post by rockin562 »

Hi all I'm Matthew from so. California. Well after taming a few irn's I finally got my own. He is a 4 month old green irn that is not tame. His name is monster because Everytime I look at him I think of monster energy drinks lol. I have waited 15 yrs. For monster. I have had him about a week and just let him get use to his new home and I have had two 20 min sessions with working with him and already have made amazing progress. I will post pics later of him.
subodhhire

Re: hi all!

Post by subodhhire »

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the forum.

Subodh
rockin562

Post by rockin562 »

Ok i don't know where to post this but i have a question. my male irn is almost 5 months old and i noticed that it looks like he is going bald on top of his head. is this something normal or should i be worried ? Please any help.
Melika

Post by Melika »

Post a picture? He might just be molting. This was Tsume during a molt. Sometimes he had heavier molts even than that- one time I thought he was dying he looked so bad!

I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
rockin562

Post by rockin562 »

The forum won't let me post pics yet. but he does look just like urs. i have to admit i was getting Alittle scared. he is really coming around fast as far as getting tame and even though he can be a brat i have to admit i don't want to see nothing happen to the little guy.thank u so much for the reply.
rockin562

Post by rockin562 »

here is monster and how he is balding
rockin562

Post by rockin562 »