plum headed

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

chascona

plum headed

Post by chascona »

hello... im a new mom... and im in love of my plumy AMERICO.
he's a very active 5 month bird... always wants to play with his toys.
he also love to eat with us... no matters if is at the table or in the cage...if we are eating... he also eat.
i didnt clips his wing, because he was already flying when i got him (about one month ago) .so i think is i clip them he will be mad on us.
i rally dont know much about birds...i did never have one...so i read a lot on the net ..but still with some doubts.
he also like to play on top of us...never afraid of people. he really enjoy been here. but he's very moody...sometimes he doesnt want to playor eat...and star to jump or flight and shirring, trying to say something...and i really dont know what could be.
any way...most of the time he seems happy.
now he looks like is molding...some feather are falling and we can see the new ones coming out.
here i will try to post some picts to share.
i really love my plumy, when im ouy of home, im always thinking about him...maybe he feel lonely or sad..hahha i tart to think like a mother.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Re: plum headed

Post by kyria »

Welcome to the family here. Sounds like your baby is very much a part of your family already and you love him very much .. Can't wait to see pics.

Angie
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

chascona

Post by chascona »

i did try to upload some pictures... but i couldn't.
i think i don't know how to do it.
at the beginning the pictures were too heavy, so i make them smaller....and still i cant post them.

and also i have a few question...
should i post the here? or maybe a new topic ?
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi and welcome.

You can post pictures after you've posted 10 messages and you have been a member for at least 5 days. When you get to that stage, I've posted a tutorial on how to post images here:
http://www.indianringneck.com/forum/vie ... =4&t=15060

Good luck!

Ellie.