New member!!! :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Tikobird

New member!!! :)

Post by Tikobird »

HI!! new member joined just now,

My names shaun, I'm 16, live in Australia and i own a baby (7 weeks) sky blue and white IRN (Tiko) he/she (hoping for a boy, fingers crossed) I've seen this site a few times but never really went into the forum section and well her i am haha :) well thanks for making this site always looked for other IRN owners to help me along the way and now i found you hahahaha sorry im rambling just to make the body longer, but anyway ill be posting pictures of Tiko soon enough, i'll have to start taking day by day ones to show everyone his progress which will definately help in the, if hes growing fine or if somethings going wrong department

k seeyas all later :) talk soon
Azure

Re: New member!!! :)

Post by Azure »

Welcome Shaun!
We love pictures so get them up soon! Have fun with your buddies!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
emz_bluey

Post by emz_bluey »

Hi everyone . My name is Emma and im picking my IRN tomorrow (he is 3 months old and blue) Hans why i have called him Bluey :) Im from QLD (2 hours from rocky)
Tikobird

Post by Tikobird »

emz_bluey wrote:Hi everyone . My name is Emma and im picking my IRN tomorrow (he is 3 months old and blue) Hans why i have called him Bluey :) Im from QLD (2 hours from rocky)

i used to live about 2 hours from rocky in Gladstone well technically tannum sands but gladdy is on the map