Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

beefy27

Post by beefy27 »

hi im beefy (keith) im from northern ireland im 28 an keepin birds since i was 10 recently decided ta leave da smaller parakeets and foray into ringnecks......i currently ave 4prs lutino hen ta grey cock grey cock ta green hen blue cock ta green hen
blue cock ta green hen and also a lovely wee pair of plumheads an rock pebblars an 1 pr of red rumps an 2 pr of lovebird... currently building big new avairy block all of which will be 12 x 6 x7 with frost free shelter.........................thanks for reading my introduction....
Azure

Re: newbie

Post by Azure »

hello and welcome!
it sounds like you got a nice sized flock! post pics of them when you can :D have fun with your new birds (aren't they lovely creatures)
learn more and have fun!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
pinkdevil

Re: newbie

Post by pinkdevil »

Hello Keith. Nice collection of birds you have. Plumheads are beautiful birds. Never seen one in the flesh only in bird books and they look stunning.