Hello from Tasmania!!!!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

miss lacey loo

Hello from Tasmania!!!!

Post by miss lacey loo »

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for a good year while deciding weather to become a proud parent of a baby ringneck, after reading all the stories everyone had, I decided a ringneck is definatly for me!!

I pick up my little handreared baby blue in a little over 4/6 weeks depending on weaning and fledging and I cant wait!! the breeder I'm getting him from will let me know when is a good time and I get to go down and visit the little pink cutie pie soon!!

anyway ill post pics of the sweet little thing when he arrives home, Its taken me a bit to get over the death of my beloved budgie, fry, a couple of years ago, and I think im ready to love again!! hehe

:)
Azure

Re: Hello from Tasmania!!!!

Post by Azure »

hello and welcome again :lol:
congrats on getting an IRN!!! im like you lol- no birds at home at all! i envy those who have one! :twisted: :mrgreen: post lots of pics please!
have fun with your new bond!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
miss lacey loo

Post by miss lacey loo »

thanks azure!! (",)
are you considering a bird at any stage, or just a bird lover?

I really want an alex and a sun conure too, but thought id go the irn first.... yep, I said first,, hahaha

I cant wait for the little thing to be weaned and ready to go... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I collect sneakers (weird, yes) so I better make sure they are all locked away in a spare room.. cant have inquisitive beaks chewing up my nikes!!! ;)
Azure

Post by Azure »

i really want a violet cleartail but as i am close to the HSC it is too time consuming to properly tame a bird so i feel its fair to wait until im in uni haha! yep- im not an adult yet :D
but i want to breed a couple of mutations when i am older.... as well as breeding koi and beta fish... lol
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
miss lacey loo

Post by miss lacey loo »

breeding koi??!! how interesting!!!
id love a violet, they are so beautiful!! im a stay at home mum so I have plenty of time for new little addition, its a bit of a pet house here!!

ohh the hsc, good luck!! many moons since I was at school!!! ;)
Azure

Post by Azure »

haha yep! thanks for the luck :D and it sounds lively in your home :lol:
Azure
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi miss lacey loo.
It is great you had taken the time to research owning such a great bird before actually taking the plunge. Too many people buy an animal without realising the hard work and effort needed to maintain a happy and healthy pet. Gone are the days where you stick a bird in a cage and throw in seed every now and then.

Have fun counting down the days to you bring your baby home. It will go fairly quickly but seem so slow at the same time. :roll: :lol: :lol: