Hi everyone I am new and have a question

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Busagirl

Post by Busagirl »

HI I am the very proud owner of a 4yr old blue male IRN named Missy (we got him at under a year and we were told he was dna'd female, but aparently someone mixed up the tests cause missy is most definately a male) Anyways he has turned out to be an amazing bird. he has learned several phrases and sounds and continues to learn and grow his vocabulary. We have recently decided that we would like to grow our family and add at least one more IRN and my question is does the age of the new IRN really matter? We found a 5 yr old female that is a green and blue mix. very pretty colors. I am not sure if she is the right fit as she is older than my male, if there will be more issues in introducing them or if it is just like introducing younger IRNs. If anyone has any advice for me please I am open to anything.

Thanks
Busagirl

Post by Busagirl »

I could really use help with this issue The female will be ready for pick up on Monday or Tuesday, and I really want to get her but I am not sure. Please please help.
julie

Re: Hi everyone I am new and have a question

Post by julie »

Do you want them to breed?
Busagirl

Re: Hi everyone I am new and have a question

Post by Busagirl »

I wouldn't be opposed to them breeding but I don't mind if they don't. I do however want to be able to eventually have them in the same cage at some point.