Hello from Ohio

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

petulantscholar

Hello from Ohio

Post by petulantscholar »

Hello!

I have been the owner of my IRN, Zola, for about eleven years now. Time certainly does fly by! I received her when I was about 13 or before neither my parents or I knew anything about the care and raising of parrots. There were some trying, messy, biting times but we are certainly a pair.

Now I'm going for my doctorate and Zola sits on my office chair or laptop screen. When she isn't begging for Sunchips or flirting with my boyfriend, she's whistling songs from Zelda or - my favorite - the Godfather theme song.

I found this forum via youtube and I hope I can find some helpful information about area vets and housing options. I'm really looking to upgrade Zola's cage. Furthermore, my little diva gets bored easily and I'm really hoping to understand IRNs personalities a bit better to better pick out toys.
RicksterBoy

Re: Hello from Ohio

Post by RicksterBoy »

I just wanted to say HI. I enjoyed your writings.
I was born in Ohio and had an amazing childhood in Louisville.
Greetings ~ Jackie
Azure

Post by Azure »

hello and welcome to the site! although you may have had Zola for 11 years, you probably can learn new things about her here!
hope you have a wonderful time on the site!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
aijing2011

Post by aijing2011 »

hi ,i am glad to get here :lol:
Azure

Post by Azure »

hello, nice to meet you! just start a new topic for yourself next time :D
welcome and have fun with your bird and learn lots aijing!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet