Hi all

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

alcast12

Hi all

Post by alcast12 »

My name is Alvaro, I'm 19 years old Spanish back ground. My father thought me from an early age, how beautiful and awesome birds are. There has always been a parrot in my household for as long as I can remember. I just recently got a 9 week old blue indian ringneck which i named blu. :D I'm really excited for the all new experiences and awesome moments i will share with my new buddy. Anyway Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Azure

Re: Hi all

Post by Azure »

hello and welcome to you and Blu! i hope all goes well and you bond splendly with Blu! have fun around the site!
P.s. we love pictures!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
Roxanne R

Post by Roxanne R »

Azure wrote:hello and welcome to you and Blu! i hope all goes well and you bond splendly with Blu! have fun around the site!
P.s. we love pictures!
:P Hello and welcome congrats on your new edition be patient and give alot of love to Blu and you will have a friend for a very long time.
alcast12

Post by alcast12 »

Hey thanks here are some pics of blu hanging out with my sun conure tuti. =DD
Azure

Post by Azure »

haha there wonderful :lol:
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet
alcast12

Post by alcast12 »