Lutino Male Indian Ring neck

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

keithayasse

Lutino Male Indian Ring neck

Post by keithayasse »

Hi my name is Keith;

I have a lutino Indian ring neck. Which has become quite vocal over the last several months. He also tries to imitate a sqeaking noise that my kitchen cabinets makes. Is this normal? My bird also becomes quite excited when he knows I'm going to take him out of the cage He'll also pace back and forth at the bottom of the cage before I take him out . One thing I have neglected is I never taught him to go from hand to hand. Is it to late to train him to go to hand from hand? I also show him a lot of affection by constantly giving him kisses. He also loves to have his neck rubbed. My bird and I will constantly whistle back and forth at each other from time to time. Is this a typical Male Lutino Indian Ring Neck?
RicksterBoy

Re: Lutino Male Indian Ring neck

Post by RicksterBoy »

i KNOW iM NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION,
but it was a neat post to read...
sounds like you have a cool relationship :)
thanks! Jackie
Azure

Re: Lutino Male Indian Ring neck

Post by Azure »

the answer is yes
ringnecks are known for their speaking abilities (although most back away at the thought of the buffing and temper of IRNs) and they are smart birds! obviously their inquisite and love to play!

anyways... a warm welcome keith! have fun on the board!
Azure
Just a "bookworm" (or rather an internetworm?) who has no ringneck(s) but REALLY wants a cobalt or violet