Tajj - My Lutino IRN from Sydney :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

QRI05E

Tajj - My Lutino IRN from Sydney :)

Post by QRI05E »

Hi everyone,

My name is Sarkis and i'm from Sydney Australia. I recently purchased an 8 month old Lutino IRN and named it Tajj. Here is some info:

Diet:

- Mixed Seed
- Fresh Veggies (Corn, peas, brocolli, carrot, sweet potato)
- Fruit (banana, pear, apple, grapes)
- Treats (Sunflower seed, peanut butter on bread, raisins)

Information:

Tajj was eating from my hand since day one and its been over 1 week and I'm letting Tajj out of its cage now which Tajj loves and never wants to go back in. I have clipped the wings for taming and training purposes and will let them grow out so Tajj can fly. Tajj still nips at my hand when i as it to "step up" however he/she does perch on my fingers and lets me gently patt its back but is still little nervous. I sit and talk to Tajj for about 20min at a time saying words like "Hello" "Pretty Bird" "What you doing?" "Good bird" "Hi Baby" and Tajj really seems to respond cause when I pause from talking, Tajj makes soft chattery noises and when I walk out the room I can hear Tajj mumbling away. Whenever Tajj wants me it screeches for attention untill I come in to the room.

I'm not sure Tajj's gender yet as it is much harder to visually sex lutino IRN's however Tajj has a very male shaped head (from what I have reaserched). Here are some pics taken today while Tajj was out of the cage eating corn. Please feel free to comment and give me some training/taming tips as well as your oppinion of what sex Tajj might be.

Regards,
Sarkis
pinkdevil

Re: Tajj - My Lutino IRN from Sydney :)

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome to the forum.
Nice looking ringie you have there, really enjoying the corn.