Hi all

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

misty

Hi all

Post by misty »

Hi all i'm new to this site. I love it every one is wonderful an so nice :D I have an IRN (Echo) 1yr 4months old have had for 1 yr., a U2 (BooBoo) 7yrs old have had for 2.5 yrs and a CAG 15 yrs old (Merlin) got her @ 2 weeks have had for 15 yrs :D I have had all typs of birds from budgies to macaws. Have owned parrots for 36 yrs and am a veterinary technician.
Again Hi all :D
Ring Neck

Re: Hi all

Post by Ring Neck »

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have two ring necks, a blue and a white. I have worked for some vets, and now I own a dog grooming salon. I have always worked with animals. I would love to work at an avian vet hospital. Hope to see you around.
misty

Post by misty »

Thank you :D
I also have 3 dogs lol. 2 chihuahua mixes and a great dane/pit bull mix I got when she was 1.5 days old.(bottle fed baby :D )
I will try to help anyone I can. An thank you.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Nice to 'meet you and welcome to the forum, Misty.

I also have a CAG, he is aprox 17 months old and my baby named Rafiki. He is a real chatterbox and says sooo many words, it amazes me. Raf is very cheeky as well. He can count to 4 but has a #3 phobia so skips that number no matter how many times I try to get him to say it, he rarely does. :roll:
A couple of weeks ago Raf says "wanna count?....1, 2, 4." I said "No Raf, 1, 2, THREE, 4." Raf repeats, "wanna count?....1, 2, 4." So I said "NO RAF, ONE, TWO, THREE... THREE ....THREE, FOUR!" :evil: Out of the blue, Raf says, "FOUR! FOUR! FOUR! FOUR!" He had never done that before. No one likes a smart alec parrot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: