my spoiled IRN

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Roxanne R

my spoiled IRN

Post by Roxanne R »

:D Hello everyone i have a 7 week irn and he's so sweet ,but after giving him his formula he demands to climb on my chest for me to pet him like if i was burping a human baby.no he makes his way up on my shoulder and perch for his comfort. is this a good idea or should i stop it before he gets older? also i been trying to play with his nails and wings so he gets use to me touching them so when he gets older i will not have a problem cutting them.
misty

Re: my spoiled IRN

Post by misty »

Hello and congrats on your new baby.
It is a good idea to get him use to having his toes an wings played with, but don't be surprised if he still gets upset when you do clip them lol. My IRN holds a grudge aginst me for about a week when I do his lol. But they do get over it :D
Just remember ever parrot is different just like people they have their own personality.
Again hello and welcome.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome to the ringneck community :)

Babies are so cute, especially at that age. Sounds very sweet.
Roxanne R

Re: my loving IRN Mango

Post by Roxanne R »

pinkdevil wrote:Welcome to the ringneck community :)

Babies are so cute, especially at that age. Sounds very sweet.
:? now Mango stop climbing on me after eating. Now he's starting to be independent. he love to sit next to the kitchen window,but after a while he starts to get nippy like he telling me to leave him alone he's in his special spot:-).and when it comes to computers forget it do not bother him ,but i pick him up to show him who's the boss and you get from the computer when i tell you to. I know i sound like a mean mother. but i shower my baby with so much love. I think he's starting to bluff .I think he knows he doe'snt scare me he will make a growling noise but i still pick him up he bites somtimes not hard just to hold my finger.Yhru it all I thank God i have a nice bird and i will try my best to keep him that way.with alot of prayers and love we can do it:-)I have one more dilema. Mango still eating his baby formula he wants it twice a day in between he eats apples,mangos,string beans,potatoes,strawberry etc.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

How is Mango doing now?
Roxanne R

Post by Roxanne R »

he's better nips a very lil buy not hard his sound tries to be scarry but not to me and he knows it . he's eating every morning bananas,apple,necktarine0s,strawberry and mango. thanks for asking other wise he loves me and he knows i love him. i always keep a lil seeds in his cage and fresh water. he gives me kisses all the time but when he sees the vanilla gold fish crackers he goes crazy that's his drug loli use to care whether he was a female or male ,now i dont care i love this bird he just so curious about everything and very smart i have to learn how to put video on the comp so i can show my baby off. lol have a Bless Day and again thanks for asking about him.
pinkdevil wrote:How is Mango doing now?
:)