Hello and advice welcome!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Ring Neck

Re: Hello and advice welcome!

Post by Ring Neck »

Hi, congratulations on your new Ring neck. I just got a rinck neck a few weeks ago. I think it would be a good idea to visit the baby before you bring him home. You can see alot of video on You Tube. There are alot of Ring neck videos. I have not yet seen a book about them.
That playstand looks good. I think he would like it. So what if the two green ones turn out to be females? Will you have to pay for another to be dna'd?
I don't know why breeders just don't dna their babies and add it to the cost. If you are paying for two dna test then if you take one bird, the breeder will know what the sex is of the other baby and did not have to pay for the test. That is not fare.
Ring Neck

Post by Ring Neck »

Let us know when you find out the sexes and which one you take, I wanted a male too but got a female. I love her anyway and may get a male, but most breeders don't dna , so I may have to do what you did with the dna test. lol
Ring Neck

Post by Ring Neck »

Hi, congratulations on your two new birds. P.J is so cute and so is Kiwi. I have two green cheeks and they are nippy birds. I love your cages and set ups, it looks like you are going to be a good bird parent. I bet you will end up with more birds. lol.
I can't post pictures on here. I will keep trying though. I now have two IRNs.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your baby boy.

Love the photos and your green boy looks very happy and healthy. :)
Ring Neck

Post by Ring Neck »

Jewels my Albino can fly pretty far with clipped wings but Rio can't fly at all. They both were clipped before I got them. Hopefull one day Rio will fly. I wish I could post pictures, but I can't .