Hello Ladies

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

The Birdman

Hello Ladies

Post by The Birdman »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I finally signed up today and thought I'd say hello. And ask for a bit of help. Being a guy I don't think I'll post often. But, I do enjoy the show ladies! You all make me roll :lol:

Where is that one smoking hot chick? She was exotic looking, from Hawaii perhaps? I remember her birds name but not hers. So frustrating! I cant remember her name. She was here a while and so sweet. She has that southern charm (and accent that drives me wild). I hope now that I signed up I can find her or she will see this and respond.

I feel so compelled to regain contact with this precious young lady. I cant explain why. I hope someone can help me. NO Im not a weirdo or a stalker and have no bad motives. I would simply like to explore why I am so compelled to reunite with her. Some times things are bigger than we are. And we control less than we believe. All things dont have to be understood. We should go with our gut more, as I am here, when we are so compelled. Maybe God is trying to do his work so Im not really putting much thought into WHY I must find her. All of my energy is going into finding her. And I will - be it Gods will. Assuming one believes in Christ as I do. Any help would be appreciated. :roll:
julie

Re: Hello Ladies

Post by julie »

:lol:
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome to 'Indian Ringneck Online Dating Service'. :wink: :lol:
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

When I said this place had become like my version of facebook.... that wasn't quite what I meant :lol:
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww what a shame you lost contact with her, why don't you try where ever it was you use to voice with her, as you mention her accent I assume you had her on a messenger or voice chat site of some kind ;-)

This site is so far different to what it was, its bigger and better than ever !!! and we have so many members over the years its probably going to be impossible for anyone to remember who you are talking about, lets hope she is still here and reads the post.

Good luck !
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

daniele

Post by daniele »

Hey man, I wish you all the good luck you need! Just putting it out into the universe is a great start! :D
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I dont know who your talking about. But perhaps shes closer than you think? 8)
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Lauren wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I dont know who your talking about. But perhaps shes closer than you think? 8)
Bahahaha

Good luck man, I hope you find what you are searching for. We have a lot of long time members and a great search function.
-Chamon-

Melika

Post by Melika »

Mikaela?
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

:o noooo .. it couldn't be .. :lol:
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Melika

Post by Melika »

It's the only southern voice I can recall lol!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
juliew9855

Post by juliew9855 »

Hello! I am Julie. I came across this forum and surf with this forum.
I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members.
Hope have a good time with you all.

Post by kyria »

:lol: :lol: Yup Melika ! The birdman sounds like he knows her very well as if they were as one ;-)
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: