new ringneck owner from ireland

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

danae

new ringneck owner from ireland

Post by danae »

hiya, im the new owner of a juvenile lutino ringneck, ive already got through many of the teething problems with the help of another parrot forum, still have a few to face but i'll get there in time. problem is im now starting to look for more breed specific information, heres where id like to ask you for your help on the subject, im a complete novice but im a quick study, im considering breeding (on a small hobby scale) in the long run and as thats a couple of years away im starting my education and research now, and i will be investing in a indoor aviary in the near future. i have experience breeding and rearing exhibition poultry and im also a working terrier enthusiast. ive kept various small furries other the years as well as budgies and cockatiels as a child.

thanks for taking the time to read this. atb. danae xx
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Re: new ringneck owner from ireland

Post by kyria »

Welcome to the family .. the best way to learn here is to go to the particular areas of the forum that suit your needs and ask questions there. Also use the search function above.

Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of IRN's
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

pinkdevil

Re: new ringneck owner from ireland

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your future breeding. :)