Finally got a ringneck!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

rosemaryalice

Finally got a ringneck!

Post by rosemaryalice »

I found an ad from a someone who wanted to trade Turquosine Australian Grass parakeets for an 2 year old Indian ringneck. I have some turquoisines breeding and had one pair to trade. I got a beautiful very friendly aviary bird. He already is eating from my hand and listens to everything I say (much more than my husband does!) He is a beautiful aqua color with green wings, a turquoise tail, and bright green head. He is green split to blue. I passed the Mr. Pickle sandwich shop on the way home from picking him up and decided he would be Mr. Pickle. I love him already and will be looking for a wife for him. He has noticed my lovebird that is his next door neighbor and is trying like mad to impress her. I am so happy to finally have my ringneck.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Re: Finally got a ringneck!

Post by kyria »

Aww sounds fantastic ! congratulations ! .. we have a few Pickle's on the site .. I have my handraised tame fid Pickle :-) but yours is the first Mr. Pickle I believe. :-) will look for pictures
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless