Introduce myself

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

mandimilli

Introduce myself

Post by mandimilli »

Hi I would like to introduce myself my name is Amanda and am 38 years old.I have been bought up around Birds all my life my grandad and dad have birds.My Grandad had Aviary`s and when i was about 18 and my Grandad got sick I went there and feed his birds I used to love it but he got older he got sicker and could`nt look after them so the Aviary`s got sold and so did the bird`s.It was hard for him at the time but he know`s he did the right thing.So any way he has pass away now :x so he is free like a bird as I say. My husband has always been into birds he has Priness,Moustached,Budgies.And now I have the Bug for Ringneck`s as my Grandad had Yellow one`s And my Baby`s are a year old Blue Hen,a year old Pastal Blue cock And then I have Green Hen she is 3 Year`s old and a Blue/Lutino cock he is 2 year`s old I hope they breed this year as he feed her and she is going into the nest box well Thank you very much :lol:
jean19

Re: Introduce myself

Post by jean19 »

welcome !!
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

hi Amanda, welcome. :oD

Seems like birds run in the your blood. :lol:

Nice mix of birds there. I really like Princess parrots. Might get a couple one day when I finally move and own my own place.

Where abouts are you...guessing somewhere in Aussie. :)
mandimilli

Post by mandimilli »

Thanks you Jean19 and Pinkdevil For welcome me.Yes I am in sunny melbounre Ha Ha 8) yes the princess are very nice they sing lovely we have a Blue Hen and a breeding pair of green/Lutino we hope they breed this year as we have`nt had much luck with them :roll:
bec

Post by bec »

welcome im in melbourne too
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Welcome to the family .. its coming up breeding season here so fingers crossed for you and your birds.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless