hello from france !!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

jean19

hello from france !!

Post by jean19 »

bonjour !! i'm jean , i'm French and the happy owner of a male alexandrine , named "coco" , coco is 5 month old and has been sexed by adn test .
it took me year to decide witch specie to take and i think i made the right choice .
i found this forum where i hope to find tips for the well being of my little friend .looking around on the web .
jean19

Re: hello from france !!

Post by jean19 »

yep as i can see not much people , welcoming newbie ....... not that's the most important thing , but why bother presenting ourselves ???
it's a pity , because the forum is interesting but doesn't seem friendly .
bye ..
333greenbean333

Post by 333greenbean333 »

HI,
I am David, I am pretty new here 2. I think the Alexandrines look real nice! I would love to see some pictures of him. I am a breeder of indian ringneck mutations is Adelaide. I have colours ranging from violet, blue, pillad and ino and normal greens.
hope to see pictures
David
(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((()))))))))))
(((((()))))
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome jean.

Don't get too discouraged if people are not responding to your introduction immediately.
Some members only pop in once a week while others are more or less frequent.
Also life sometimes gets in the way of internet useage. :)

It is coming up to breeding season here in Australia, might explain why the forum has slowed a little, people are busy with their birds etc.

It was good to see you took the time and effort in choosing a bird right for you.
I do not own Alexandrines, but the smaller cousin the IRN.

And like David, would love to see pics of coco. :)
jean19

Post by jean19 »

thanks , i'll do that (the pics )
i permitted myself to make the post about the welcoming because i'm the administer of a forum about reptiles : http://terra19.forums-actifs.com/ and the president of a small reptiles club . and im making it a point of welcoming everybody personally .
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Cool, so you are a reptile keeper as well?

My partner has a few snakes, had a lot more as well as lizards and geckos but scaled down.

A real zoo here, me into birds, (and every other animal under the sun lol) and my partner into reptiles.
We did have a tarantula, but sold her. She was only a baby at around 15cm diameter, woould grow into the size of a small dinner plate. Shane got her to over come his fear of spiders, well that is one way I guess lol.
jean19

Post by jean19 »

i got , 5 morelia spilota (3 macdowelli , 2 variegata ) , 1 boa constrictor imperator , 1 elaphe guttata .