hello again from Skittles!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

skittles

hello again from Skittles!

Post by skittles »

Hello,
Well, We have been here before, but it's been a REALLY long time! work, school, kids, fids, and sickness are the only excuses I have. Now recouping from surgery, and off for summer break, I have time to brag some more! Skittles is my IRN, and is just now one year old. We call her a 'she' but we really don't know.

After this morning, I just had to share funny news with someone! Like I said, I have not been up and moving much due to surgery. Therefore, Skittles has not been getting a much needed toe and wing trim. (Not against flying birds, just never wanted her to fly out the door that always seems to be open at our house)

So...today, Skittles walked out of her cage, down the floor, where I thought she was going to as usual, attack my computer cords. But no, she just wants to climb the clothes hamper and perch on one of her favorite spots, or so I thought! Whoosh! Skittles, who has NEVER flown before, comes flying right at my face! Not a very graceful flight, but so funny!! Once she landed, she just looked at me like "Whoa! what did I just do?"

so funny! I had to share!
Skittles and her mommy
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Re: hello again from Skittles!

Post by kyria »

lol .. how cute, bet skittles was as shocked as you ;-) welcome home
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------