new person here

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

sarahb

new person here

Post by sarahb »

Just introducing myself my names sarah i live in aus i currently own 1 albino ringneck pritty sure its a female as when i was looking at the female behaviour she fit into that as she is always tilting her head right back and clucking so im guessing she is female hehe. Anyway ive had her for about a year and a half now present from my husband she was i am totally in love with the breed and so im looking for a male for my female i have one linned up and hopefully look to breed these lovley birds if all works out that is how i found this site actually looking up info about breeding ect ect anyway i think i have gone on long enough about myself so thats me thanks for reading!

sarah :D
pinkdevil

Re: new person here

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome Sarah.

My favourite coloured ringie!! lol

What is the name of your beautiful little girl?
sarahb

Post by sarahb »

Her name is casper we call her caz though probably would of called her something more girley if i had of know she was a she we had been calling her a him since we got her about 2 years ago lol Im also picking up a blue male early next week this a pic of him i was sent i am going to wait till he gets here though to find out what his personality is before i name him

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

welcome to the family to you both. I can tell just from your signature picture you are very correct about her being a girl, she is beautiful
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless