Hello :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Technobird

Post by Technobird »

I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and my fiance' and i recently got a grey Indian Ringneck and we love him to bits. He is about 5months old and is beautiful with his colouring. We are not sure of its sex so call it a HE. I think it is a girl though because it bonded with my partner very quickly and he isnt the one who feeds it and cleans its cage!! I do most of that :roll:

I rescued him after the pet shop bought him in to sell him to a customer and they never came back for him. He went through four weeks of being in a cramped cage with other parrots and needed a good home. So i bought him. He is healthy and loves his daily baths! :lol:

We have loads of tropical fish, 3 cats, 2x Black Masked Lovebirds and 2x Cockatiels. So its quite a noisey and animal run house :)

Techno is going through the paces of us teaching him commands and teaching him to talk. He is still biting though :) We bought the cockatiels with the intention of hand training them but we never had time so I desperately wanted an Indian Ringneck to do this with. Techno is an amazing bird and i look forward to seeing him grow either into a girl or boy and also teaching him thigns to do.
mandimilli

Re: Hello :)

Post by mandimilli »

Welcome am new too :lol:
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi Technobird.

Great to see another animal lover join the forum.
funder09

Post by funder09 »

another victorian joins the group

welcome aboard
bec

Post by bec »

im going to agree with both pinkdevil & funder09
its great to see another melbournian animal lover!!!!
cant wait to see pic of your "family"
i have a noisy animal run house too
great isnt it?