new photos of the bubs

Moderator: Mods

bec

new photos of the bubs

Post by bec »

i know its kinda hard to tell but theres a tiny one in the middle of the pile hes about a week younger than the others (rikus& lalas)
when i just look in there hes on the outside of the huddle but whenever i take a photo the "big brothers (or sisters) seem to protect little bub from the evil flashy thing !!!! & huddle round him itss just tooo cute!!!!!
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Great to see them again.

lol I love how the adopted plastic chick is still with the "family" lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: Sooooo cute!
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Ohhh I just showed these to my hubby and he was like aww how cute! he loves the bald babies.
bec

Re: new photos of the bubs

Post by bec »

& if you look carefully just to the right if the chick nearest the bottom of the pic you can just see the little nudie butt of the little one
if i lust look in the box he seems to be on the outer of the pile but the minute i have the camera its like "quick protect the little one!!" & the huddle seems to wrap around him(her?)
bec

Re: new photos of the bubs

Post by bec »

i had to pull "little one last night to give him(?) a top up feed as he was having a little trouble getting enough food so i gave him a feed & poped him back did the same this morning
tonight i went to do it again but his crop was so full i didnt even bother !!!!!
kirara is quite happy for me to take allm the bubs out to check on them & put them back in with her!!!
im sooo proud of her!! she is such a wonderful mum!!! both natural & foster!!!