Ruby's new Pom-Pom Perch!

Moderator: Mods

RubyTuesday

Ruby's new Pom-Pom Perch!

Post by RubyTuesday »

I decided Ruby's cage was getting a tid bit too cluttered with dangly things, so I took out the swing, and hung it from a hook on my ceiling, with a braided rope I made with scrap yarn (yes, aside from being obsessed with my bird, I'm an obsessive compulsive knitter as well! If there's medication for this affliction, I don't want to know about it! hehe :lol:)
I also made a giant red pom-pom for him to play with. I want to make more, because he really seems to like it, and hangs out on it for the most part making kissing noises and talking away when I'm busy. Loves to climb the rope, and make it swing really high. lol.

Things have really been looking up, these past two days... still a few lunges here and there, but not as bad... he's definitely coming around, hanging out on my shoulder while I sit here at my desk a lot longer. You guys have been an amazing help. I can't tell you! xoxo :D
Melika

Post by Melika »

I remember how to do the actual knitting, but I can't start or end an item, lol. :?

Sounds like Ruby has a blast on his new hanging 'gym'. If only Hane liked swings...
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

My Baby doesnt like them either.
~ Mikaela Sky

RubyTuesday

Post by RubyTuesday »

Melika -- if you ever feel like picking up the needles again, here's a helpful link to Casting On & Binding off stitches http://www.arcadiaknitting.com/caston.html ;-)

Maybe we can start an Indian Ringneck Knitter's Subcategory! :-P hehe