INTRODUCING (drum roll please)

Moderator: Mods

SkyBaby

INTRODUCING (drum roll please)

Post by SkyBaby »

The new baby! He was hatched in late April/early May. He is a lutino. We decided to go with another breeder we just found only about 30 min from my folk's place. We went there and absolutely fell in love with this little guy. He went to sleep on me on the way home. It was adorable!! No idea on gender, but we are planning on getting him DNA sexed. I will let you know what s/he is. Until then PICTURES!!!

OH BOY. I love the little guy so much!! He snuggled with Anthony too. He's just so sweet! I really liked what I saw when I went to her house, so I figured I'd be safe with one of hers. We weren't really planning on getting a bird this weekend, but we did!! Skye and the new baby are contact calling a lot. Now.. I have a name if he's a boy and that's Anakin (Skye is actually Skywalker). I suck at coming up with girl names though.. any ideas??
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

Nice!! That's cool as hell.
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

U.S Marine wrote:Nice!! That's cool as hell.
Thanks so much! I'm not generally a huge fan of yellow, but this little guy is so cuddly! :D Any name ideas if this baby is a girl? :D
Mjay

Post by Mjay »

awwww :D
s/he is soooo gorgeous :D
congrats on your new addition :D
as for a name :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
maybe check out a pet name site, they have one's specifically for birds :)
MJAY
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Mjay wrote:awwww :D
s/he is soooo gorgeous :D
congrats on your new addition :D
as for a name :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
maybe check out a pet name site, they have one's specifically for birds :)
I know what I'll name the baby if the baby is a boy and that's Anakin. I do like Annabelle. I'm kind of calling the baby Ani cuz that's short for Anakin and Annabelle. Skye's real name is Skywalker, so Anakin would fit. :D I'm also thinking Princess Leia or however it's spelled if this baby is a girl.
Thomisco7

Post by Thomisco7 »

Awww Incredibly CUTE :)

Can't Getting Mine This Sat

Good Thought For Princess Leia Or Ani :D

I Might Call Mine Indy :D
<3 Sam Already :lol:
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Thomisco7 wrote:Awww Incredibly CUTE :)

Can't Getting Mine This Sat

Good Thought For Princess Leia Or Ani :D

I Might Call Mine Indy :D
You can't get your baby this saturday? that sucks :(

Hehe my husband and I love Star Wars. :D It's only fitting. :D

That's a cute name! Are you going to have your baby DNA sexed?
Thomisco7

Post by Thomisco7 »

Good New!!:D My Dad Called Them And They Said It Can Come Home This Sat Whew!

Same As Me :D

Yes I Am Planned To Coz I Dont Want To Wait For 3 Year To Find Out Also Hard 2 Get Name Which Is Right For Her/Him

Are You?
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Thomisco7 wrote:Good New!!:D My Dad Called Them And They Said It Can Come Home This Sat Whew!

Yes I Am Planned To Coz I Dont Want To Wait For 3 Year To Find Out Also Hard 2 Get Name Which Is Right For Her/Him

Are You?
That's wonderful! :) Can't wait to see pictures! Are you getting a lutino? Which color?

It was hard enough coming up with Skye's name. I told myself that the next ringneck I get will be sexed so I know. :D
Thomisco7

Post by Thomisco7 »

SkyBaby wrote:
Thomisco7 wrote:Good New!!:D My Dad Called Them And They Said It Can Come Home This Sat Whew!

Are You?
That's wonderful! :) Can't wait to see pictures! Are you getting a lutino? Which color?

It was hard enough coming up with Skye's name. I told myself that the next ringneck I get will be sexed so I know. :D
Really I Want Lutino But It Is Difficult For Me Get 1 of Lutino So I Ask Local Breeder, He Said Dont Have Lutino But Have Blue And Offered Me A Brill Offer Baby Blue For £20 So I Decided To Getting Baby Blue :D Will Get Them Uploaded When Got Bird :D

Awww Bet You Skye Is Proud Of Skye's Name :D
Mjay

Post by Mjay »

love Princess Leia if it's a girl :D
MJAY