Pics of Chiquita

Moderator: Mods

courtney

Pics of Chiquita

Post by courtney »

Every morning now Chiquita looks out the window all morning screaming her head off. She will sit there and literally hop around and jump.

Every morning I make her a veggie and fruit plate and she sits on the computer desk with me eating it.

This is a coark board that I had to cover up because Chiquita steals the pegs and eats the paper with my stuff on it. :rolleyes

She swings off the blinds, LOL. She flaps her wings and off she goes. This is the coark board I had to cover.

What a noodle!

Rocky, Chiquita and Tucker

Mom too, Two Jack Russell Terriers, Rocky & Jack, Six Chinnies, Three Fish Tanks, One Ringneck, Chiquita & One Conure, Boomer.

U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

That's a huge cage there for Chiquita!
Will you get her a few mates? :lol:
courtney

Post by courtney »

Well Im being greedy but I want Chiquita to myself, LOL. If I got her some friends she would not need me as much. She is always on me, my head, my hands and I worry about aggression with more IRN’s. I hear they can be a big aggressive. I had the chance to get more and as hard as it was I passed it up. Im just so scared they would not get along. And I don’t want her to stop depending on me so much.

Yes, that cage is pretty big and she REALLY loves it.
Mom too, Two Jack Russell Terriers, Rocky & Jack, Six Chinnies, Three Fish Tanks, One Ringneck, Chiquita & One Conure, Boomer.

U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

lols..that's great that she depends on you
but all you got to do is get a hand fed baby
and its all good. :) :) :)
courtney

Post by courtney »

Oh I would LOVE a hand fed baby. I would buy that in a second. It would grow up with you so that would be the best. But John, the IRN breeder is the only one around here with IRN's and he does not spend time at all with them. Food water and see ya in a couple of days. So Chiquita has come a long way in 8 months.

:roll:

dannywoods1

Post by dannywoods1 »

so cute and what a gorgeous colour
Danny blue irn
courtney

Post by courtney »

Thanks!

SarahandEco

Post by SarahandEco »

wow very beautiful bird! That cage is huge!! No wonder she loves it so much. You could keep a couple of kids in there...haha! Does she like her tent? I've been wanting to get one for Eco but I wasn't sure if IRNs like them.

courtney

Post by courtney »

She LOVES her tent, actually my Aunt makes them. I asked her to make some for Chiquita and she made a bunch.

Here are a couple more of her.

SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

She's gorgeous. I love the lutinos. :D Again.. awesome cage. I notice you've got chinchillas. They're so cute!

I haven't quite decided which color I want for my next ringie.
courtney

Post by courtney »

Thanks! Yes, she is my pretty little girl. I have five chinchillas. I used to breed them, not to give away but to keep. They are so soft.

I love your IRN, the blue ones are gorgeous.

U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

SkyBaby wrote:She's gorgeous. I love the lutinos. :D Again.. awesome cage. I notice you've got chinchillas. They're so cute!

I haven't quite decided which color I want for my next ringie.
Ha ha!! Your stuck on the color part.
courtney

Post by courtney »

I would go with a blue one. 8)

U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

But then look at the green bird, they look
so handsome.. :lol:
courtney

Post by courtney »

I love the green ones to. I love all of them, why not get one of each colour?!!!! :lol:

U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

That's what i think some times, get em all.
courtney

Post by courtney »

Can you imagine having all the colours. Oh that would just be SOOO nice. I would totally love that. I love the dark blue ones. I want one of those really bad.

SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

courtney wrote:I love the green ones to. I love all of them, why not get one of each colour?!!!! :lol:
I got one! Check out my post in the photo section to see what color.
courtney

Post by courtney »

Oh I know, yours is GORGEOUS! I would LOVE one that colour. He's a pretty little3 thing. Im jeallous. :wink: