My Creation (playstand, still not 100% finished)

Moderator: Mods

Mjay

My Creation (playstand, still not 100% finished)

Post by Mjay »

I still have to add some finishing touches! Indy, Asha & Sunny!

Sunny
Yes Indy, I can see you! LOL
Sunny thinks he owns it! straight to the top LOL
MJAY
sheyd

Post by sheyd »

That's awesome! I've made one similar- but mine has to be leaned- How did you mount the log to (and what is) the base ?
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Thats a great stand. It dosen't surprise me to see Sunny at the tippy top lol
Mjay

Post by Mjay »

Thanks Guys :D i still want to add food/water containers on there and whatever else tickles my fancy LOL

:lol:
Chocobo, the base is a sleeper i took from my garden :wink: i will fix that later lol, and all i done (with only a little help from hubby, he's a carpenter) is drilled quite a few long screws in at an angle, and bob's your uncle :D
MJAY
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Thats great .. what a beauty !! well done and the reward is seeing the fids so happy with it :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

bec

Post by bec »

skeet says she wants one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it looks realy cool
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

Is that a real monkey!? :lol:
Mjay

Post by Mjay »

U.S Marine wrote:Is that a real monkey!? :lol:
:lol: LOL, no, it's just a fake, cool though :D
MJAY
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

pinkdevil wrote:Thats a great stand. It dosen't surprise me to see Sunny at the tippy top lol
Pink, Sunny came from you? That must be pretty
sweet to sell one of your birds to a member on
here then to see it through pictures. :)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

U.S Marine wrote:
pinkdevil wrote:Thats a great stand. It dosen't surprise me to see Sunny at the tippy top lol
Pink, Sunny came from you? That must be pretty
sweet to sell one of your birds to a member on
here then to see it through pictures. :)
Yes, Marine, Sunny was one of my bubs. :)

It's good to see update pics of him, see how he is going, what he is up to, who he is boss of etc :lol: :lol: It feels like he is still part of the family that way. :)

Does he still "chat" away Mjay? His bro/sis here is a real chatter box in his own lingo of course. Most vocal early in the morning or when I am patting him. And the "Feral" is still feral. Think that one just doesn't like human company. I have tried lots of different approaches and food bribes. Will sit on my finger or hand but is very agressive and kind of mean in an evil way. lol S/he goes out of the way to bite and draw blood at any given chance. Even when I wear baggy clothes, he keeps attacking and twisting until he finds skin then goes in for the kill. And he means business to! Actually gets the skin and twists and shakes it it like a angry dog. Never had a bird like this one before. Might just be an aviary bird I guess. :?

Hmmmm......Mjay, must be about time for a few more update pics by now, huh???!!!!???!!! :P
Mjay

Post by Mjay »

:D i will take some recent pic's soon :lol:
and Sunny still thinks he/she is the Boss, it's so funny to watch them, when they are out Indy will grab something and run straight up my arm and as soon as Sunny see's he's straight there to bully Indy into handing it over, it's almost like an obsession lol, he/she has his eye on what Indy is getting up to all the time!
On another note (i will have to post pic's of the suspended aviary that Matt built, i have access from inside the house and out!)
i got the hose to clean the bottom of the cage (poo between the mesh!) and Sunny was straight there in front of the spray with his wings open, he loved it :lol: he also watched Indy have a bath in the kitchen sink and copied!
he is still a chatterbox and sits on my shoulder and does the "i'm the boss" sound to which i say "no, be nice" he replies by pinning his eyes and doing that funny noise! :lol: He's the first to go to the door to come out!
I don't get near as much time to spend with my animals now i've been working 40 plus hours a week, but i try to spend quality time with them all :( :(
ooohhhh, i have just enquired to a guy about buying a Grey/Green Lacewing cock :D
i have a friend who is going to lend me a Lacewing hen to breed this year, fingers crossed :D
MJAY