Latest on my Pi-ko

Moderator: Mods

Aldeleen

Latest on my Pi-ko

Post by Aldeleen »

SO after the long avaited 2nd mault, my babes ring didnt come so my little Pi-ko is female--

So I would like to intuduce--LADY PI-KO! she is my joy and after the tragic event with her wing -- she is ok and getting on with things!
She can move and stretch her left wing and she also seems more comfortable-(Pi-ko had a accident and broke her wing-- she did visit the vet but after a good consultation we (me and the vet) decided not to operate on the wing) The result is that i dont have to clip wings and she now has full plumage! Looking good! I think she also likes it! the downside is that she has tried to fly a couple of times, but came down pretty fast--shame--! I think it will get better with time also!

But here is the latest pics-- her tail still growing out! But she now has complete freedom to sit outside her cage and walk around. She will never fly again, but will always have the love she deserves! oh and my undevided attention! ENJOY!

ryelle

Post by ryelle »

She is so gorgeous :)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

What a gorgeous girl she has turned out to be. :)

Her wing problem doesn't seem to bother going by the pics.

She is looking good. :)
Chooky

Post by Chooky »

Oh she is beautiful - I just love the blues!! You sure can't tell from the pics that she has a problem. What a sweety!!