Datsun and Family
- Posts: 900
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:49 am
- Location: New Zealand
That is sooooooooooooooo cute! I especially like the 3rd pic.
Datsun has a shower perch but still insists that I hold her... little brat.
Thanks fo posting those, we had a good laugh (Datsun) and it put a smile on my face
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:40 am
- Location: Browsville, Texas, United States
awww, that is cute
my irn also loves water, today it rainned and he was all happy, openning his wings and getting all wet
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:18 pm
- Location: Indialantic, Fl
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:26 pm
- Location: NYC
((reduced to a gigantic puddle of AWWWWW!!!)) ::mrgreen::
- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:11 am
- Location: Florida
I like the idea of these preches. I suppose now Hane will want one too, lol. Does Tiki try to drink while taking a shower? I've noticed hane does when he's thirsty.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 8:46 am
No, I have never seen him trying to drink the water before. I think it is because he is too busy having fun!
- Posts: 3743
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:12 am
- Location: Islamorada Key, Florida U.S.A.
My Baby girl stands under the shower water... just stands there. Yes, she does try to drink a bit as it falls but usually ends up sneezing.
She is starting to malt and is uhm.... shhhh UGLY!
She is 75% feathers and 25% pricklies. I suppose it is only going to get worse.
~ Mikaela Sky
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:43 am
i wouldnt worry too much about her looking ugly becaue it will get better soon. worth the "ugly" period