My two hansome men

Moderator: Mods

Bella

My two hansome men

Post by Bella »

Ive not been round much for a while so i thought id give you all an update :D
Billy is now letting us stroke him and its great :lol: and Sir Didymus is now letting me get real close so long as i dont try to touch him and all of his feathers have grown back around his eye and his wing and chest feathers are growing back and doesnt pluck them as much anymore :)
Now for a few photos 8)
Didy and Billy
Billy using a different kind of perch :P
All 3 of my fids
Didymus showing off his attemp of redecorating our new house :evil:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
robin.s

Post by robin.s »

all three are gorgeous Didy and Billy both are just gorgeous. i am very envious! Very handsome boys you have there :D
Bella

Post by Bella »

robin.s wrote:all three are gorgeous Didy and Billy both are just gorgeous. i am very envious! Very handsome boys you have there :D

Thank you :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Naaaaw! You have such handsome studs there! Didy is looking well. Hope he cheers up soon! :wink: I love the pic with all 3.. Didys like 'Lets sneak up on Billy, be very very quiet!' :lol:
Oh tell me bout the 'redecorating'! Lola is a little monster, shes cost us a fare bit in repair bills! Next we have to get the venetion blinds repaired, shes chewed through the ladders that hold them up. Our place must look derolict from the outside. Not pretty! Give them toys, but no, theyd rather chew household fixtures. Funny how they destroy one thing and get bored of it, so they move onto something more expensive! :x
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Well done on Billy letting you touch him. :)

The pics are lovely, Billy is such a handsom boy.
robin.s

Post by robin.s »

my pleasure bella (:
Bella

Post by Bella »

I hope so too he breaks my heart looking so scruffy but hopefully he will have a huge cage soon and it will cheer him up with more toys so he will leave his feathers alone :D maybe then he will stop trying to take over billys cage :lol: