help...

Moderator: Mods

leo

help...

Post by leo »

tango has been chewng his wing...
this is tango condition...
when she is bathing
notice the featehr that is stilllook nice, actually they are about to fall to as the base part has also been chewed...

what should i do?
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Huby

Post by Huby »

Mmm.. I'm not too sure. Has he been stressed out lately or has anything changed? You could try and get him into a vet? Good luck with everything!! He looks cute having a bath!!
countrygal_cc

Post by countrygal_cc »

Leo, I am concerned about tango. Her wings looks bad. You should take her to the vet. She might need something to help her feathers from
petsmart. I hope she gets better. Misty
Park outside where the air is cool...
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:( Oh dear Leo. Tango has been through alot of stress recently, I wouldnt be surprised is shes plucking or picking at feathers. If you can I would get to a vet, she might of picked up a sickness or she may be injured? If your unable to get to a vet, there are some bitter tasting feather picking sprays out there. Not sure if they work. But its worth giving a go. You can also buy them online. I hope Tango feels better soon. :(
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
leo

Post by leo »

thanks alot lauren...but there is no avian vet here...the bitter beak does not stop her...the petshop suggest collar...i feel it really cruel...so i did not buy the collar
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............