This is my Green Goblin

Moderator: Mods

Miss_kaos

This is my Green Goblin

Post by Miss_kaos »

This is what happens when i try to read the newspaper...

And this is something to try and shut him up
:roll: :lol:

And this is what he finds amusing in his spare time haha

And after a hard day of all that .....
Reearn nd Birdbird
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

hahahaa!! they are great!

i love the captions :D
such a cheeky little bird ^^

why do they find throwing stuff around and making a mess so amusing? Spit has figured out how to detach his foodbowl from the cage and he throws his food everywhere >< he likes to throw c.ds and coins aswell
Miss_kaos

Post by Miss_kaos »

haha thank you :D ... but they were taken on a camera phone so the quality isn't the greatest but sweet none the less haha... lol

yes i don't know what it is about being so destructive they love but they thrive on it!!! :roll: :lol:
Some of Birdbird's favs include ~Tearing up newspaper, trying to destroy my mobile phone and throwing his water and seed off his play gym haha
Reearn nd Birdbird
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

lol funny photos :)

I think they get a kick on how much mess and how many times they can get away with it, all the while we are running around cleaning up after them. lol

8)
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww lovely pics ! .. what a cutie .. he really is spoilt.

Oh that seed bell reminds me. Not having a go here, just warning you incase you decide to change your mind. Is that one of the seed bells with the thick wire into the center of it.

Will tell you a story. We used them .. only when we would go away for a day or two to melbourne. Always great , the fids loved to attack them.

Well I had forgotten about one once and had neglected to remove the metal left after the bell was spent. Harmelss anyway, right. Thick, not sharp.

One night Pickle and Jordans cage suddenly burst into flutter panick, pickle was screaching with anger and fear. I went in and turned on the light, and there he was, Pickle, hanging from the beak. The bent wire at the bottom of this thing had somehow (probably as he slid down the bars) hooked up underneath his beak and out through the front of his beak, so now you can imagine he was stuck, hooked via the bottom mandable, couldn't pull himself off it, and was flapping around like mad.

I rescued him very quickly and calmed him down, but ... can you imagine, if we were out for a few hours, or a day or two like we had been once or twice :oops: I just don't like to think :roll:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

ryelle

Post by ryelle »

kyria, thats a scary story! i think its rare to find animal treats with a wire attatchment in the UK now. theyve changed them to plastic and they have this nice new clip on them that actualy keeps the food attatched to the cage (used to be a waste of time lol). tis a god send ^^ Spit is obsessed with the plastic bit afterwards lol

and Miss_Kaos, my fid is OBSESSED like a mad man with my mobile phone. i think its because is it red and it seems to be his favourite colour atm but hes constantly dragging it across tables, making kissy noises to the screen and then throwing it off the edge. keeps him amused for hours. i think ill be forced to keep the phone once ive finished with it :roll: hes obsessed with throwing things off the desk and watching where they land, or seeing if i catch them
laine

Post by laine »

They are great photos. Looks like he has a great day. I must say how nice it was to see someone else that has trouble reading the newspaper. In fact anything I try to read ends up like that - books, junk mail, newspaper, letters anything. :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Soo funny!! What a cheeky bub! I love the tipping of the food pic!

I usually get the seed bar/bell treats with the plastic holder.. sometimes I think Jibby destroys the treat in 5 mins just to play with the plastic stick! You should see them when we bring home the shopping and I pull out a seed treat.. my gosh its like theyre both about to have a heart attack from excitement! then I dont hear from them for the next 2 days!
Funny story, last week I went to the local pet supply shop, I saw the BIGGEST seed bell I have ever seen!! It was a metre tall! I dont even know how you would hang that in a avary! It was mighty tempting... just to see the birds faces when I pulled that outa the shopping bag!!! LOL. But I dont think Id hear from the birds for about a year! :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Miss_kaos

Post by Miss_kaos »

thankyou Kyria for your input with the seed bell... it has got a wire through the middle of it... i only usually put the seed bell in the during the day when i'm not home to entertain him but i have now switched to one with plastic instead- thank you.

Thank you all for your awesome comments too... i'm glas to hear i'm not the only one with a lil monster haha will try to put some more captured moments pictures up sometime.

take care,
Reearn nd Birdbird