The Box... (long post)

Moderator: Mods

ryelle

The Box... (long post)

Post by ryelle »

What is it with my fid and his obsession with the rat travel boxes? as soon as i let him out he flies up to the top of the bookshelf and talks to the box. hahahaa one time it was on the table and he ran in to it with a little thud and hes been obsessed with it ever since then. i brought it down for him today and put it on top of his cage and he goes nuts for it. so i have some pics, because i could NOT stop laughing.

he moulted his long tail feathers yesterday.. so they wernt snapped off from being in the box if anyone wants to know lol. and i know he doesnt look overly happy, but i didnt place him inside the box.. and he wouldnt come out lol.

i also got some photos of him and his arch enemy The Water Spraybottle. he despises it... really....

and finally a lil scruffy boy in mid-moult.. ahh bless :D (you can kinda see one of his black ring feathers ^^)
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

oh so funny :lol:

Great pics.

Do you know he is male or just guessing. Cuase he looks male to me!
-Justin
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

HEHEHEHEHE i CANT HELP LAUGHTING AT YOUR PICS! HEHEEHE
The box pic is the best HEEHHE i dont know where they get their ideas from but somedays all you can do is laugh!!

It is so cute!!! HIM IN THE BOX!!!
countrygal_cc

Box Video?

Post by countrygal_cc »

Thanks for sharing these pics. That sure is a cute sight with him in the box I read on one of your post he talks to the box too I guess i would just about roll over to see that one maybe you could get a video of it? Thanks again for your neat share of photos... By the way cupcake don't like water either she doesn't like the spray bottle :-)
Park outside where the air is cool...
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

my camera doesnt allow sound when i record it. id love to be able to share all the random noises he makes when hes talking to himself haha.
Justin - he is definately male. hes growing his ring atm and oooo boy does he dance well. ill try get a video. its just as funny as his box pictures :lol:

Spit makes me laugh every single day. hes such a funny boy and i think he loves making me laugh :D hehehee his box XD