Coolest Image I have ever seen!

Moderator: Mods

RingnecksRock

Coolest Image I have ever seen!

Post by RingnecksRock »

I ran across this image online - unfortunately there was no info on the image so I cant give the author credit but its THE coolest image I have ever seen. Disclaimer: I didnt take this image. (But It ROCKS!)

Huby

Post by Huby »

Hehe! I also like these ones!!

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Huby, I have them as my desktop hehe. Best wild pics Ive seen. :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Huby

Post by Huby »

Haha!! I love the pics!! I love your new sig Lauren!! Jibbsy is so handsome!!
RingnecksRock

Post by RingnecksRock »

I saw those on Wiki! :lol:

They both seem to be enjoying the experience although the girl is like :shock: :lol:

Too Cute! Thank you for sharing! I dont know why they dont give image credit - I would never allow my images to be posted without credit. I suppose they may buy the entire copyright (making the image theirs and not the artists) thus not needing to credit the photographer.

~ Mikaela
KellieH

Post by KellieH »

After seeing these images, I now 70%, ok maybe 80% think Fonz is a girl!!! Now I know this is not good, but the pic where the male IRN is on top of the female IRN, this is exactly what Fonz looks like when I scratch him/her!! So who am I kiddin, Its a girl!! And she has bonded with me thats for sure!! How do I tell her 'It aint gonna work honey!'.... haha
julie

Post by julie »

KellieH wrote:After seeing these images, I now 70%, ok maybe 80% think Fonz is a girl!!! Now I know this is not good, but the pic where the male IRN is on top of the female IRN, this is exactly what Fonz looks like when I scratch him/her!! So who am I kiddin, Its a girl!! And she has bonded with me thats for sure!! How do I tell her 'It aint gonna work honey!'.... haha

you may have to ask Lauren how she explained to jibby that his bell was not the right girl for him :wink:
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

hahahhaaa jibby and his bell!! ahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa hes such a funny little fella!

those wild IRN pics are cool!! i like the one with the male feedin the female. its like he's the coolest and most goodlooking in the gang so he gets to have a girlfriend lol and his friends look on all jelous. awww.

and that very last pic of him scratchin her on the head... makes me want a female. she looks so cute and fluffed :D the males always look neat and smart .. *looks at Spit*... most of the time anyways