Introducing Hubert T Parrot

Moderator: Mods

Huby

Introducing Hubert T Parrot

Post by Huby »

Hi everyone! This is Huby. Incase you're wondering the T stands for Tarzan as one of his main hobbies is swinging on anything he can get his claws on! He is turning 8 in October and he loves pineapple, peas, sultanas and sunflower seeds! He loves having showers and kisses with daddy! Here are some pictures!! (He's very spoilt by the way!)

Bella

Post by Bella »

Beautiful :D i love the one in a towel lol such a cheeky look on his face :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Hubie!! theres my fave taswegian! :lol: Hes so funny. Love the money shot, Id look like that if i had that amount of money.. hes like 'For me? You shouldnt of.' :wink:
and that last pic cracks me up.. so furny! :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi huby is very lovely.

And a little bit vain lol....lookin' at himself in the mirror lol

Nice shots to. :)

8)
azringneckfound

Post by azringneckfound »

Again, great pictures! Have they always been so tame or was it years of work? It is really nice to meet someone who has had their ringnecks for such a long time.
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Beatiful photos what a lovely boy.
Sharlene and Amazon
Huby

Post by Huby »

Thanks everyone! Haha yes Huby is very vain! He preens himself all the time and is so proud of his tail!! He loves to fall asleep while feeling his ring!
My husband bought him at a pet shop and was told he was hand reared, however it took about a month for Huby to stop nipping at him and before he settled down. He was 8 weeks old when he bought him and took a bit over a year until his ring came through. He's very fond of my husband, he can do anything with him. He usually holds him on his back in his hand and Huby is happy to lie there!! He gets millions of smooches from both of us but if my husband kisses him for too long, Huby gets a bit excited and starts to make this funny noise and tries to regurgitate to him! But yeah, he has showers all the time and he's a very friendly chap!
Thanks for all the comments!!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Huby wrote:He loves to fall asleep while feeling his ring!

I'm glad to hear Jibby isnt the only one who does this. Its hilarious to watch. Have you got a video of it? I have one but its not too clear. I'd love to see a close up, to see if its similar to Jibs weird nightly ritual. Its the oddest thing Ive seen him do, other than stand on his own wing and growl because its uncomfortable, then mummy has to pick the foot up and move it so he can free himself. :shock:

Maybe its a green thing? :?
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year