Jibby/Yoda(Lola)

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Jibby/Yoda(Lola)

Post by Lauren »

Just found some pics I havnt shared yet.. Hanging out in the bathroom. They spend hours sitting on the shower railing. :wink: Taken with camera phone so not great quality..

Yoda doesnt like being told off for chewing.. here is the start of a tantrum..
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Aces Wild

Post by Aces Wild »

Haha awwww they are just so cute!
countrygal_cc

Two Is Better Than One

Post by countrygal_cc »

Sweet you have a blue one and green one. On down the road I would like to buy a blue one but in a way I believe it would be hard to take care of two. Cupcake is bonded to me and if I got a blue one how would I manage the time :-) As soon as I get home cupcake wants on my shoulder then I have to make some time for my cockatiel buttercup. How do you make time for both of them? Are both of your irn bonded to you? Cupcake won't let my husband touch her.
Park outside where the air is cool...
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

i love!! when fids fluff their faces up so they look like little chubby birds :D they look so content
azringneckfound

Post by azringneckfound »

Those are such beautiful birds! It is also neat to see the green male birds on here as well. I cannot tell them apart from ours..lolol
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

awwwww i love your two lauren they are just classic
Sharlene and Amazon
Huby

Post by Huby »

Aww there's my favourite two Melbourne parrots! They're so cute together!! Yoda has grown up so much, I remember when you first got her!! Jibby is as beautiful as ever!! I hope you're spoiling them well :wink:
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Never can get sick of looking at peoples IRNs. :D

They look great and happy and very spoilt lol

8)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Thanx for the comments! Yep Yoda (maybe soon to be Lola) has grown alot, can even feel the difference when I hold both of them in each hand. Yoda is getting porky! I'm really going to have to get them weighed soon. No sign of a ring yet, still got till septemberish. I'm so excited. Ive got my bets on girl! Although Yoda does look a lil male in those pics.

Countrygal: Both of them are bonded to me. Yoda has been showing alot of interest in me lately, alot more than usual, which is nice but makes me suspect some hormonal changes! :lol: Jibby is just a lovebug! He is fine with my partner, he generally likes people once he gets to know them, Yoda still wont go near him and the only person that can handle him/her is me, my partner has tried offering food etc, still no luck, Yoda is just scared of him, I think it could be because of his unpredictable screaming at the xbox? It could just be the tone of voice? Or something we cant understand? When I say 'Rorys home! (from work)' Yoda has this alarmed look in his eye. But can say his name perfectly. Poor men huh!
As for making time with both, I try to give them equal time and affection from me but I dont think they really care, Yoda seems to want me all to his/herself lately and cant stand it when Jibby is getting my attention... and whenever I have Yoda, Jibby will try and play his cute games (kiss my head..) either his way of a grab for attention or hes just excited. Oh the jealousy! :roll: It is a bit like juggling them both at times but they seem to be happy with me and happy with each other, just 3 seems to be a crowd to Yoda. I'm hoping this will pass with time.

Thanx again. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

It looks like a girl for Lola!

Thanks just my guess.

:wink:
-Justin
bec

Post by bec »

oh lauren!!!!! i love the temper tantrum pick :lol: :lol:
generals does that pose at me if i pay tooo much attention to riku
(even thou he wont let me near him & riku is sitting on my head :? )