My Little Guy

Moderator: Mods

MrsVanPelt

My Little Guy

Post by MrsVanPelt »

(who could also be a girl). His hatch date was April 21st of this year (5 days before my wedding!), so I won't know gender for a while now. I don't want to DNA test. I'll just wait it out.

He is yet unnamed though I've been referring to him at "Marley" a lot. But my hubby has to agree first and he won't meet him until next week. Anywho, onto the cuteness!

(My new avatar!)

Playing hide and seek.

He's chirping here.

My roommate came home with groceries and he leaped into the stack of bags as she was unpacking. Not sure what he thought was in there but he was determined to check it out.
Proud wife of Rocky, Mother toMarley (IRN), JayBird and Cally (Rats), Jebadiah (Mouse), Rasta and Reggae (Bearded Dragons). Auntie to Princess (Poodle)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Oh wow s/he is a beautiful colour. :)

And very inquisitive to. That one is gonna be trouble in a fun way. :)

Brings back memories from when I handraised my Lutino...Jasper.

8)
Bella

Post by Bella »

What a beauty :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: I love love love your bub. Makes me want a lutino now. Love the second pic. Soo funny! Looks like he/shes got a big personality. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Aces Wild

Post by Aces Wild »

what a cutie!!!!
azringneckfound

Post by azringneckfound »

Very vibrant yellow color! Beautiful!!!! Or handsome. heehee Reminds me of Stewart Littles friend and all the vibrant colors they used in the movie even though it is a different breed. Thanks for sharing!