Buggerlugs

Moderator: Mods

ryelle

Buggerlugs

Post by ryelle »

I got some nice photos of Spit yesterday when we were playing in the kitchen. We move him near the back door so he can watch the birds in the garden (he usually shouts at them hah!) and so he can get some sunshine and fresh air.

something interesting outside

being nosey at the camera

We play a game where Spit picks up his little toys and throws them too me when hes on his playstand. When they are on top of his cage he likes to throw them across the room. I think he likes the noise and that i have to run and get them because he does a little laugh and looks proud of himself afterwards.

Bella

Post by Bella »

He is gorgeous and reminds me of billy with the game lol billy likes to throw my coasters around :? today he decided to throw his toys on the floor and waits for my little boy to crawl over to them and then billy went to play with my sons toys :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Aces Wild

Post by Aces Wild »

Ohhh how adorable, he is beautiful!
bec

Post by bec »

general has the same toy spit has in the last to picks and loves to throw it for me to pick up too cheeky monkeys
i was just on my knees getting it out from under his cage!
whoops there it goes again.........yeah yeah im coming general!!!
:roll:
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Spit is absolutely incredible!! Stunning!!
-Chamon-