Cutie-pie

Moderator: Mods

Aldeleen

Cutie-pie

Post by Aldeleen »

So here is some pics of Pi-Ko!

Lily is also there but she is not liking to pose so much!! (green)
Pi-ko is now about 20 months old!! heheh i THINK Pi-ko is male...?? heheh Buts you neva know!! hahha

enjoy!!

YAWN

pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Pi-Ko is a lovely colour.

I like the way it looks like he is holding the curtains together so the neighbours can't peek in lol

Is lily a shy girl? lol

8)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D WOW Pi kos really grown!! He is soo handsome! Love the 'splits' shot. :lol: He looks like such a character.

Yoda is about the same age and now I'm beginning to think Yoda is Lola... looks nothin like Pi ko and is doing the girly display more and more. Oh boy oh boy.. such exciting times! :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

hehehe Yoda is now Lola!! ahahha :lol: You just have to love them!!! heheh ag mommy man

Sometimes i look at Pi-ko and i just want to hugg him >> he is SO CUTE but i dont think he would appreciate it!!! hahaha But i often just sit and watch him and SMILE!! hehe :D
If you look at the first pic-he pulls his wings>> he does that all the time!! esp when i get home--ooohh he is always so glad to see me!!! heheh he sometimes still pull his head back and clucks!
!!so confusing!!
ye he likes the curtain> he hangs on the think all the time and that is his fav position!! he checks outside!!! heheh

Poor Lily> i dont know that child-- shame> she is such a fisty one!!! Always tries to bite me> get me> !! She is in love with my boyfriend and he can do almost anything with her> but not me!!! hehehe
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

oh my god!! Pi-ko is sooo beautiful!!

he looks like a right little character too!

My Spit is about the same age as Pi-ko and his ring is about the same darkness (but green obv lol). Pi-ko looks like he loves to dance too heheeee. Spits in mid-moult but im not sure if his rings gunna come through totally yet. Maybe they will get them at the same time 8)
Bella

Post by Bella »

:lol: they are gorgeous billy likes to do the curtain pose lol then he puts his head between his legs and stays upside down lol
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Now thats a real cutie pie! :)
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

I have tried to desyfer Pi-Ko's sex but i have given up--- Who cares really... Although i did adopt Lily, knowing that she is female with the idea that Pi-ko "looks" like a male..mmm risky... however hehehe I DONT CARE!!

the two of them is so uniquely different!! hehehe

Pi-ko runs the show though, he is all over the place and i actually have a bit of a problem when i have friends around!!! HE JUST DOESNT LEAVE YOU ALONE!!! he laughs too-- when you laugh he laughs back !! heheh

I allowed Pi-ko to do as he pleases and he developed a fetish for my bed-- hell knows why, but he will actually SCRATCH at the door until he can come in and sit in the bed or run underneath the covers HE LOVES THAT!!! He will sit there for hours!! very strange!!

esp on sundays.... i open the door and he runs/flys to the bed to join me!! His Favourite!!!

Pi-ko has only moulted once and this is what he looks like now, he got a new long tail .... he is beautiful!!!

Dont know whether his ring will become ,more prominent, cos ihave seen blue females with a similar colouring.. mmmmm so the mystery intensifies HAHAHAAHAHAHA
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

Look at him dancing

How funny!!!!!

Lily is sweet looking 8)
-Justin