Acrobat Bird

Moderator: Mods

ryelle

Acrobat Bird

Post by ryelle »

Hehe i been away for a while but im feeling good (think its the weather lol). Thought id show you Spits new toy.... the clothes airer lol. he climbed on it yesterday while i was washing the pots and was fascinated. He figured he can hop from one spoke to the other so he was going round and round and round for hours :D

Upside down look.... he does this to EVERYTHING. i think he thinks he will get a better view of something upside down :?

Hehe, he could see his reflection in the tiny bars. Heres a vid of him hanging on one foot and talking to it. what a silly boy

and finally... i know this isnt a fid... but heres my old man asleep on the sofa. hes soooo old now :( i think hes poorly with kidney failure so all he does is sleep now. i leave him there for hours and hours and he just sleeps :(

Hope you enjoy... my fids a flippin idiot
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

hehehhe :lol: I amazes me sometimes when the fids finds something ammusing... the find interest in the stranges things!!!

shame, the couch potato is so cute!!! SHAME!!! sleeping there all quietly!!!
Bella

Post by Bella »

Oh my gosh spit is so funny and crazy looks like a fun new toy tho lol do they fold up? i think maybe i could get one for billy and hang toys and bits off it i think he would like it.
Awwwwww to your lil sleeping beauty it reminds me of satan he always sleeps on the back of the sofa.
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

yeah Bella, it folds up. you pick the spokes up from the end and they go inside the main bit. the legs fold up to the main bit aswell lol.

im trying to concentrate on this hahahaaa but spits sat next to me shotting EVERYTHING out of my pencil case and onto the floor. hes shredding my uni lecture hand-outs and reaking havoc!

anyways... trying to ignore him..... my mam bought the clothes airer years ago so i dunno if youd be able to get the same one, but im sure you can find similar. weve got one upstairs that hangs on the back of the door from Argos and that would work well.

OMG hes trying to pull the hairs out of my paint brushes!!! i gota go stop him >_<
Bella

Post by Bella »

yeah thats a good idea he likes to hang out on top of the door. Im feeling all creative again :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

cute photos big time

ami likes the clothes dryer too, he likes to throw the clothes off to make room for him lol
Sharlene and Amazon
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: What a funny bugga!

Know the infatuation with clothes dryers all to well, I had to throw out my old one a certain lil blue birdy chewed all the plastic covering on it. :roll: That one looks like more fun!!

Poor lil couch monster. He looks so tired. Stay strong old man! :(
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Haha looks funny, fids does silly stuff :)