tango latest drinking style

Moderator: Mods

leo

tango latest drinking style

Post by leo »

hi,here tango latest style of drinking water...
i put the bottle cup with water inside on the table, then he just grab it with beak, and holdit with leg, then he look like those pic...

anyway,healt issue...
his dropping amount and colour getting normal, but after drinking so much water( he drink about 1.5 mineral water bottle cup) his dropping is very watery and sometimes just water, and very often...is it normal?

thansk lot,looking forward seeing the comment onthe pic... :lol:
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Briony

Post by Briony »

heehee thats so cute, nibbler will do the same thing with coke bottle lids that my other half has left some coke in..... Naughty boy!!!!! :x
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Aww! Soo cute! I've tried that with Yoda but he just tips it on the floor. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
rocketsmummy

Post by rocketsmummy »

AWW thats clever !
rocket just drops his on th floor too he likes to watch me pick things up for him :roll:
My heart sings everytime im with my Baby Birdy.
leo

Post by leo »

anyway,healt issue...
his dropping amount and colour getting normal, but after drinking so much water( he drink about 1.5 mineral water bottle cup) his dropping is very watery and sometimes just water, and very often...is it normal?

sny respond to that isue?

thanks for the comment :lol:
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

well

i would say it would be ok

cause think about it

if we drink to much water we go to the bath room alot

so since he has so much water in him

its coming out liquidy

thats what i would think

8)
-Justin
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Increased 'urine' can be normal such as when they eat alot of watery foods like fruit and also when drinking water. Checking your birds poop is a good habit to get into, so you can see the changes. But it can be deceiving sometimes. Because more urine or water comsuption can also mean disease.
I'd watch him to see if hes drinking more water than usual and see if the poops change. It could just be normal but changes in poop can be a first sign of ill health. Its also very hard to predict whats going on with poop too. Thats why I got a book 'The Complete Bird Owners Manual' It has some lovely coloured pictures of different poop samples. :wink:
bec

Post by bec »

lovely pictures of poop?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
serously though that sounds like a great book
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: It is a good book, definately worth a read. Everything you need to know really, from feeding your parrot, lists of toxic things, avian anatomy, medical problems and vet care. I bought it online and thought it might have some nice pics of parrots in it. How wrong of me. Some graphic pics in it of sick birds, but the only coloured pics in the middle of the book are of poop. Lovely! Its the first 'bird book' I've bought so I'm happy with it. :D
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Tango sure is enjoying his new "drinking cup" lol.

Growing up to be a lovely bird to.

8)
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Love those style! he is now a big boy, he finally learned to drink from a cup! I remembered the "super nanny" show or the "house of tiny terrors"...

lol :lol:
leo

Post by leo »

thanks giant foottruck...

yesterday i met a guy with tame IRN , he said, irn is clever, but they cant be touch like other bird, they just don't like to be touch...he said i cant even touch him at all, he wil growl and lounge, the only way to comunicate is to let the bird touch him( step up )...

his is hand fed bird...
comparing with tango, he cant be touch all over the body, i can even play wrestling with him...haha, really, sometimes i grab and play around with him, and he likes it...

i was wondering is it just the bird personalities or the owner problem?
looking at that, he has another 1 gray and 1 amazon which is very touchy and cudly...even both don't talk yet...

is there any bird ( IRN) that just don like to be touch in aniway even he is really tame?

ooow, lauren, can help posting the picture ofthe drpping please
thanks...
sorry if it will look awful
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

It could be the bird personality, or the way its treated at the pet store, like how brainless people trying to touch it or grab it like its some kind of toys...

Bird do have memory and if abused they will remember about it.. I have a cockatiel and she is in love with my face but when it comes to my hand its a no no for her, Im trying very hard to encourage her to "love" my hand as well. The way the petstore keeper tried to catch tilly is very rude, he grabbed her and force her to get in the box, and I told him "cant you just catch it slowly?? They are living things too!"