Moderator: Mods

bec

more pics of general

Post by bec »

while general was having some out of cage time cristy gt busy with the camera

hes such a little poser!

i love his dr evil pose

this one is soo cute

he realy wasnt too sure of the strange bird (mirror)

hope these ones are clearer than the last lot
& i would love to hear if you guys think he a girl or a guy
ive decided to get him dna sexed as my birthday pressie to my self next week
Bella

Post by Bella »

ha ha s/he IS dr evil lol they are beautiful pictures bec
my guess is a gorgeous boy
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
bec

Post by bec »

i realy dont care either way genderwise im only getting it done so i cn start getting the him or her right im just happy hes settling in i& i cant wait till we a showing off pics with all 3 of them together!!!!!!!!!!
thanks bella!!!!
celtic_aura

Post by celtic_aura »

What a beautiful fid!!!!! Looks so proud. Like a, well, General!
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

i gotta guess girl :wink:

looks alot like oli

how old is the blue?

Really cool that she loves being out of the cage with just being home
Shows she is comfortable :D
-Justin
bec

Post by bec »

they said he is about 6 months old at the pet shop but he so much smaller than riku who is 6 months old now but then again up until the week before i bought him home he was feed exclusivly seed (once i put a deposit on him i was going in almost every day with a treat) by the third visit as soon as he saw me he would run to where i put snacks in his cage & if they werent there he would march along the front of the cage till they were!!! hence the name general
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

omg soo cute!!!!! i love that dr. evil pic too!
~the stubborn one~
bec

Post by bec »

thanks guys!!!
i also love how cristy managed to catch the who the hell are you? look in the mirror one it almost looks like two differnt birds
Bella

Post by Bella »

bec wrote:thanks guys!!!
i also love how cristy managed to catch the who the hell are you? look in the mirror one it almost looks like two differnt birds

I agree i had to look twice i thought it was a window at 1st :shock:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
bec

Post by bec »

i dont know how she does that but shes got heaps of pics shes done with mirrors that look totally different like that shes a very talented photographer and as its a new camera she just loves testing it out shes trying to get some flight photos as soon as she does ill post them
Bella

Post by Bella »

bec wrote:i dont know how she does that but shes got heaps of pics shes done with mirrors that look totally different like that shes a very talented photographer and as its a new camera she just loves testing it out shes trying to get some flight photos as soon as she does ill post them

I took some flight pictures a while back dont know if you have seen them but they were pretty cool to get. My camera is delayed i was sure i hadnt got them but i must of been lucky lol
bec

Post by bec »

im pretty sure i have seen them but i will look again just to make sure
cristys camera has a motion setting is aparently for sport but cristy just wants to take some flight pics so she can alter them for me she loves doing strange things with photos but they always turn out great
Chooky

Post by Chooky »

Beautiful pics bec - what a gorgeous fellow (or girly)...love the one with his head tucked up around his wing!!
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Oh so he is BLUE? I thought he was green from the last pic. SO another yummy blue bird... :P :lol:
bec

Post by bec »

giantfoot_truck wrote:Oh so he is BLUE? I thought he was green from the last pic. SO another yummy blue bird... :P :lol:

irns are friends ,,,,,,,not food
lol

yes i am (almost) quoting disney movies but it just seemed to suit
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks though giant foot truck its always nice to hear how cute people think my fids are
bec

Post by bec »

Oliver and Justin wrote:i gotta guess girl :wink:

looks alot like oli

how old is the blue?

Really cool that she loves being out of the cage with just being home
Shows she is comfortable :D

i just reread this post justin and realised you could have been talking about either general who im told is now 7 months old
or kieron( my avitar)
who i was told is 2 but thanks to what ive learned on here this contrdicts what i was told by the girl i bought him off
she told me he had had 2 breeding seasons with his mate who died due to egg binding and his ring is also too develped i have scince been told by the lady who breed & hand reared riku that she thinks he is at least 3-4 years old
as for general being out of the cage yep he has loved it from the first time i let him out on top of having such a large area to play & fly there is also the added benift of his new best friend we call him mirror bird the last few days he has been giving mirror bird kisses on command :lol:
poor bubby has spent so ong without other irn company ( the shop had him before chrstmas so mirror bird is the first irn hes seen in months
i cant wait till quarrantine is over & he can meet the other 2!!!!!!
then they can teach him what toys are for (hes still terrified of them)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

A..DOR..A..BLE!!! hehe love the Dr Evil pose. Now everytime Jibby picks his nails I have a Dr Evil image. haha
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

A..DOR..A..BLE!!! hehe love the Dr Evil pose. Now everytime Jibby picks his nails I have a Dr Evil image. haha

haha me too, cause leepo just picked his nail now and I remembered general's pic!
bec

Post by bec »

general leepo & gibby ...........................
the new evil matsterminds planning to take over the world
in true irn style......
one ffod bowl at a time
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bec

Post by bec »

sorry guys that was meant to be one food bowl
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: