What a sticky beak

Moderator: Mods

laine

What a sticky beak

Post by laine »

I was looking for Smokey this morning. I found him on the end of my bed being a sticky beak. He was so enthraulled by my handbag and the contents that he didn't even care about the camera !!
Here he is I got 3 shots before he realised I had something cool in my hands (the camera)

Trying to get a closer look!!
Lene

Post by Lene »

LOLOL... how cute is that... Just like a toddler.
Cheers

Lene
Poochletty

Post by Poochletty »

How adorable!!
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Caught ya messing up with my bag!! lol! :lol: :lol:

I love smokey he has unusual color.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Seems like Smokey is trying to find out, just what is in a womans handbag, secret! :lol: :lol:

:)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

wow, hes grey!! ive never ever seen a grey ringneck before. hes stunnin :D
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

he seems to me he looking for treats or something to pull apart lol so cute
Sharlene and Amazon
bec

Post by bec »

well of course hes looking in there !!!!! hes figured out you always take it with you then come home with goodies for him :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: How funny! What a lil snoop! Watch out, he may steal your credit cards for his own shopping. :P

Jibby knows when he sees shopping bags, theres always goodies in them. He seems to think the shopping is all for him. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
laine

Post by laine »

[quote="Lauren"]:lol: How funny! What a lil snoop! Watch out, he may steal your credit cards for his own shopping. :P

Funny you should say that. We have to keep wallets and purses out of his reach. He can open them up and he takes the cash. I am not joking and no one has taught him this. My boyfriends wallet is a real attraction as he can flip it open, stick his beak in the note section and slide out the money. If you don't see him and take the money back, you find it in his cage - torn to shreads of course :cry:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope its only 5 dollar notes hes shredding. I hate for a larger note to be demolished by 'the beak'. hehe Doesnt he know thats less money you will have to spend on toys for him? Jeez :lol:

I thought we were lucky here to have 'plastic' money not paper notes. But oh dear, 'the beak' can destroy anything!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Amazon likes big notes and thinks it is his when we pulled then out to get things or he will take the cards and think those are his too, im thinking about getting lots of old cards and just giving them to him lol
Sharlene and Amazon
Hcloost

Post by Hcloost »

You could always do what i do for my nephews....I collect the gift cards that i get given and wash them clean (so they are safe) and they are happy to play with them. My bird has a plastic card at the moment which is hanging up in the cage and he doesn't seem to mind it :)