Indian Rinkgneck Babies Hatched 03/20/2008

Moderator: Mods

Peachykeen

Indian Rinkgneck Babies Hatched 03/20/2008

Post by Peachykeen »

I just had my first clutch of IRN babies and I am just so excited. They are doing really well and I have gotten a lot of great advise and help from the IRN forum. I wanted to share my joy with you- some have seen my pictures from the breeder thread but I wanted to share here too!

http://www.designs2remember.com/babybook2008.html

Here is their baby book online. I will post more pictures there when they are pulled for hand feeding next week. I even YOUTUBED them. They are movie stars!!!
Suzanne- NC- USA
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

They are very very cute. Well done "mum" :wink:

Love the clip to :) :) :)
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

They are adorable!!
MCS
greeny

Post by greeny »

You are so lucky! I wish I had a clutch of babies to play with. Please keep updating your photo book. I am really looking forward to it.
Lene

Post by Lene »

Babies are just so cute! I don't understand why some people say that baby birds are ugly..
Cheers

Lene
Peachykeen

Post by Peachykeen »

My husband says they are SO ugly they are cute.

I think they are just AWESOME. So precious- I mean what a treat to see these babies everyday!

I am adding another video to youtube today.

Thanks everyone!
Suzanne- NC- USA
Peachykeen

Post by Peachykeen »

I added another video today- I CANNOT believe how much they have grown! I can't wait to see how much bigger they will be in another three days.
Suzanne- NC- USA
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Great, love to hear such news.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D :D :D
Babies!! I love lil pinkies, they look so fragile. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
laine

Post by laine »

OMG they are just too cute for words. :lol: :lol:
Peachykeen

Post by Peachykeen »

We are having a lot of fun with them as you can tell from the video's. They are so AWESOME.

I realized today my red-eye female IS YELLOW! My husband said I practically willed that bird yellow. Her little pins are coming out and I had her by the window letting my little boys look at her and I saw it- big as day- YELLOW.

I could just stop now. I got what I wanted and it is a pure miracle. I didn't know anything about the parents and none of them are yellow. I can't put it into words my joy!

LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzanne- NC- USA
Miss_kaos

Post by Miss_kaos »

hey peachykeen, just had a nosey round on your site and those babies are just so freaking CUTE!!!i'm jealous lol :mrgreen: i couldnt help but notice the clean conditions too... :D your doing an awesome job and Thank you for keeping us updated!! keep up with the photos too :D
Reearn nd Birdbird
Peachykeen

Post by Peachykeen »

My family "claims" the kitchen is a clean zone. They are amazed I don't make them change into hospital scrubs before they hold them!

I am just kidding.. Thank you so much for the post. We are just so in LOVE. This has been a great deal of fun and I am sure a bit of sorrow when they go to new homes. But they will have a nice start.

YES PLEASE everyone look at the babies and their videos. That darn slideshow took 10 hours to make. I had to manipulate a program I had that just did videos to do a pictures. That took about 7 hours...lol.. yeah I can be a bit slow or gifted...lol.. you pick 8)

Thank you again and I am a major picture taker so there will definitely be more.
Suzanne- NC- USA
Miss_kaos

Post by Miss_kaos »

haha classic :lol: now now dont go getting too overprotective lol :wink:
i was thinking of doing a breeding myself, for the experience of hand raising ect ect. but i need to do alot more research before i will let myself.. plus i only have one bird and thats Birdbird and he is a handful as it is haha lol :roll:
i would most probably get a breeding pair but like i said thats awhile off yet.. more preparation and research to be done yet- to make sure i know what i'm getting myself into!

well that 10 hours paid off!!! i most enjoyed it! u got more patience than me lol :lol: so excellent work!
i will definatley look forward to more pics!
Reearn nd Birdbird
greeny

Post by greeny »

It gives me so much joy to see your cute babies growing up. Please keep the photos coming. They are just adorable!!