Just moved house

Moderator: Mods

Amazonite

Just moved house

Post by Amazonite »

We have just moved house Amazon was a little worried to start with considering his cage went into a big truck and he wasnt happy bout this, but since being at our new home he is a happy boy.

Here are some photos of him adjusted at his new house.

This is him sitting on the handle looking in the window where the glasses are looking round for food, the cage behind him is not his cage he sleeps in but his cage when we go to other peoples places, he had that to eat and drink in while i set his big cage up again.

This is Amazon showing me im not the only one that can use a stress ball, not only can he use it but make a big big mess on teh floor with it:)

This one is Amazon showing off that beatiful ring of his, its getting darker each day it feels like it.

Hope you enjoy the photos as much as we do

Sharlene
Sharlene and Amazon
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Great shots! Seem he has grown up in no time at all.
MCS
greeny

Post by greeny »

I see the picture of your little dog down in the corner giving the 'eye'. Does he get along with your bird? I would aways be afraid a dog would kill a bird.
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Dog is fine with the bird, they are watched though. Amazon has jumped off his cage right in front of the two dogs and the cat and they all looked away and didnt care, Amazon carried on walking to the budgie to climb his cage and thats when we spotted him.

Someone let him out of his cage when i was in bed and didnt watch, now Amazons big cage is in the lounge room where everyone can see him and the other animals aswell
Sharlene and Amazon