WOW First shower

Moderator: Mods

Bella

WOW First shower

Post by Bella »

Billy has finally had his 1st shower i tried everything but the shower before but i decided to see if he would like the shower so as hes on my head i turned on the shower and hopped in i left him out of the water for a while so he could get used to the sound then i put my hand against the water so it sprayed the mist on him and he loved it :D spreading his wings and shaking his tail feathers then after he'd finished he just hopped on the shower glass and dried himself and waited.

Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

He certainly looks like he had a great time :)

Never tried the shower with my indoor birds. They and the aviary birds seem to like the hose or the rain lol
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Yay! Looks like he had fun!!! Watch out he might start demanding a shower now like Yoda does every morning! I love having showers with Yoda but he hogs all the water now and then throws a tantrum when I say its my turn!
Just make sure the waters not hot. :wink: We have a tiny hot water system, only last a couple of minutes, which is good, means we dont waste water, but I usually wait till the hot water is almost gone after my turn, then I let Yoda have the rest! He just gets impatient sometimes. haha.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

oliver loves showers but he gets confused?

He says why is there water coming out of this big white thing?

:lol:

he really stares at it too like he is just trying to put it all together

GLAD HE LIKED IT :D
-Justin
Bella

Post by Bella »

Yeah i couldnt see if he was confused he wouldnt come from off my head my hair was all he had to hold onto :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Thats so cute, First time showers are neat, Amazon now loves sitting on the floor of the shower and having a swim under the water but only if i sit down with him or im not in there, so i sit with him and he swims and rubs his head on my foot or leg its cute.
Sharlene and Amazon
Bella

Post by Bella »

:D thats so sweet amazonite