I love my teddy

Moderator: Mods

Aldeleen

I love my teddy

Post by Aldeleen »

So with every passing day- Lily becomes more and more relaxed and little things of her personality comes out!!

So on the weekend she was attacking on of the toys hanging in her cage-- so i thought id take it out and put it ontop of her cage!!! OK-- GOOD- next thing i see Lily like lying on it-- with her eyes closed-- i thought that it was the funniest thing ive ever seen---

Ok so i tested it and wanted to see whether it wa maybe just the toys or whether she really want so lie like that.. i relaced the toys with a fluffy stuffed dog-teddy!! HEHEHEH

AND WHAT YA KNOE-- SHE DID THE SAME THING--- CLIMBED ON THE THING AND FELLA ASLEEP!!! She now sleeps on her cage with the teddy!!!

IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd226/Aldeleen/Lily3-1.gif[/IMG]
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

That is very, very cute

:)
Lene

Post by Lene »

Gorgeous!
Cheers

Lene
Donna

Post by Donna »

That is cute!!

Lily is not very old is she?

I put a feather duster and stuffed animales in my brooder for the babies to cuddle up to, it's cute all you can see is their little butts.

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Aww! Thats adorable! Maybe she would like one of those bird snugglies or bird buddys?
http://www.parrotrescuecentre.com/prc_shop_cat_details.cfm?ID=135

Yoda loves.. and hates his Pooh Bear and Tigger and I once found him sleeping on Chicken Dance Elmo. I want to get one of those talking Fur Real Macaws for Yoda. haha
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

eheheheheheh I laughed at the bird buddy hehehehehehhehehhe :lol: WHAT CUTENESS!!! HEHEHEHEHEHHE

Shame to poor girl! I dont know where she got that from-- just did it! I dont know how old Lily is-- i assume not more that two years but can be wrong-- she is going through moulting at the mo but its hard to tell!

ehhehehe unfortunately i have never seen one of those bird buddy things here in south africa and i do shop around for my bird quite a bit-- will have to import it-- hehehehhe BUT WHAT A GOOD IDEA!! shame man-- just looking for some cuddles!!! she seems to be happy with her stuffy at the moment!!!!