Mr Jibby and Yoda!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Mr Jibby and Yoda!

Post by Lauren »

:D Just some I took today while cleaning up before moving soon. Wont have internet for a few weeks most likely. :(

This is Yodas fave 'hang out'..

I'm looking at new cages for Yoda too, since they will be spending more time in their cages pretty soon.. :(
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Awww, they look like little angels, that butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. Sooo cute :)
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

Hey Lauren!
Your fids are BEAUTS!! WHOOOW!!! JIPPY is so beautiful and little Yoda!!

I want to ask you-- how old is Yoda? My Pi-ko is now 16months and starting to show some black, however i know that some of the blue females also show slight sighns of a ring.. ive seen some mature blue females---?? just maybe trying to figure it out-- arent we always :lol:

Good luck with the moving-- a big task!!!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Thankyou.
Yoda is 16 months now too! I was trying to take a close up of Yodas ring, because it seems to be getting darker around the beak. But Yoda can't sit still for 2 seconds! Hes hyperactive! and Jibby just wants to play with the camera. Females do have a slight ring. I see it more in blues for some reason?

Ya know, I was just thinking, Yoda kinda looks like a female in his pictures, and is a little bossy towards Jibby (like I hear the females can be) :shock: but everytime I look at him here, he looks male.. and dances to everything including Jibby. Hmm.. makes me wonder! and worry! because they seem to be getter closer to each other by the week. Not long to go. I'm still waiting.. and wondering.. and worrying.. can you de sex IRNs? *Joking* I wouldnt do that! But I'm already thinking.. what if they have babies? What will I do! I'd love to have a female, but don't want them as breeders. :shock:
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

heheheh SO our blue babes are about the same age-- COOL-- nice to see them mature-- its like a magic baby-- you never know until you know!! Or like a kinder surprise!!! heheheh :D

I dont care if Pikkels turn out to be a lady-- but shame man i dont want to call him MR. Prkkels if he is actually Mrs Pikkels- shame the confusion!!!

Pi-ko acts like a male and somedays i can believe that his ring is getting darker -- maybe im jut imagining it-- but also around the beak!!!

I would love it if Pi-ko is a male-- i adopted a green lady about a month ago-- not sure her age but she is deff a female-- so would be perfect if they are male female-- also dont want for breeding and they will always have their own cages!! But Pi-ko is still very upprehensive about contact with Lily... hehehehehh shame

I will let know how it goes and maybe get some more up close pics!!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: That cracked me up.. kinder surprise! haha, havnt had one of those in years.. :lol:

Haha, well I've decided if Yoda is female I'm changing his name to Lola, it sounds similar doesnt it?

It definately looks like Pi ko is developing a ring. It is quite dark huh!.. I love new ring pics! Such an exciting time!

Funny how different personalities they can be. When I brought home Yoda I thought Jibby would be bossing the new baby around, but it turned out to be the complete opposite. *Whispers* - But I think Jibby was ready to bow down to any ol birdie that came through the door. LOL