tango is he or she ? but im sure he/she is cute, hehe

Moderator: Mods

leo

tango is he or she ? but im sure he/she is cute, hehe

Post by leo »

hi every one...wana share my tango picture....hmm...
anyway...im very curious about my tango sex...
i read about mikaela's abilitie on sexing visually by looking at the beak from the other posting...but i don't really see the diff...hehe
please tell me what ur think...
eventhough it will not affect the amount of love for him, curiosity kills...hehe

please help me...give me your comment and opinion...
is it he or she...?
thanks alot for everybody....
here are some of the picture i like to show off to myfriend about how cute tango is

[img]http://i217.photobuc
[/img]
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Clare

Post by Clare »

You are right - tango is very cute! I can only guess at the sex of mine from their behaviour, but tango looks too young for that.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww look at those big beautiful eyes. What a gorgeous birdy Tango is! Sort of looks like Tangos smiling with that beak too. hehe. :D It is very hard to sex visually and not many people can do it, even then you cannot be sure until the bird is of maturity. Tango looks very young. So hard to tell. I guess your going to have to wait the 2 years to find out. Or get a DNA test done. I think its more exciting waiting. But its also frustrating! :lol:
leo

thanks alot

Post by leo »

thanks for the comments...

whaa...its really exciting to watch the bird growing...its like last time, he cant even walk, now, he flies...DNA test is very rare and expensive in singapore...thats why...

about knowing the sex, sometimes i really curious about the sex...and im very interested to learn to sex the bird visually...it s like kind of cool...hehe...i read about seeing the beak, and mikaela can see it clearly...waw...its really a good thing to learn, really...
anyway...thanks alot for the comments..... :D
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Melika

Post by Melika »

Tango is adorable!

They all look the same to me until they mature and grow a ring or not. Sorry I can't be of help there. No one is really sure when they visually sex a bird, it's just a guess. ^_^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
leo

o..okayo,nevermine then...

Post by leo »

thanks for the comment...im okay with any gender...hehe...thansk alot mel...

thanks...
leo

hi

Post by leo »

hi...i got this friend just saw tango today...he jus come home from malaysia, and visited parrot farm, he said my tango is male, he explain to me, but its like so wierd...

he said about the eyes sharpness, beak colour, standing position and bal bla bla...he said the breeder teach him...

anyway...i don't think all the above is for IRN rite?

anyway, maybe we can play a guessing game here...what u think tango will be...i have feeling(just personal feeling)....he is boy...

what about yours ? hehe...

i kind of having evil thought...i wana show him this forum to him and shut his mouth...he has been all proud just becoz i purchase IRN and he purchase gray !!!!! sometimes, i just wana tell him, hey, world is not as ssmall as u think !! look at the wider part !!