cookie is one

Moderator: Mods

alana8819

cookie is one

Post by alana8819 »

here are some pics of cookie and two alexandrines boofhead and pete who are 14 pete is missing one eye but they're gorgeous
Craig

Post by Craig »

Great pics! Ol' Pete there reminds me of a pirate, with that eye. All he needs is a patch and a little hat, and he'd be all set! The dreaded Pete the Pirate! Beware that beak! Arrggh, matey!

A quick question... I noticed the fishing poles in the last pic. Are they hooked or do you remove the hooks when you wrap up a days fishing? I'd hate to hear one of your buddies got into a brawl with a fishing pole.

Hope it's not a rude assumption. I just know that my poles all have hooks still attached and rigged to the center ring in case of a quick need to go and catch something. Mine are stored in a rack outside between carport rafters.

:)
Craig
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

nah no hooks
Melika

Post by Melika »

Beautiful birdies. ^_^

I had a female peachface pied lovebird with a missing eye (unknown causes, came to me that way) and she lived out a perfectly normal life. She was a mean little thing and I gave her to a friend (the friend actually asked me if I ever thought of giving Skittles away that she wanted her) after she nearly bit the toe off of my 'tiel. But, she was a happy little bird. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Adorable! Pete would soo look like a pirate with a lil feathered hat and a patch. He could even have a parrot on his shoulder. lol. He is very handsome. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year